No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: February 22, 2023
Work From : Onsite
Rate : $ 11 - 12 (Hourly)
Experience : 6 to 9 Year
- Implement analytics in support of strategic objectives, supporting the strategy and working with the team to implement best practice and aligned product sets.
- Develop products and solutions focussed on extracting meaningful value from data working in a complex matrix
- Provide recommendations on areas for improvement, understanding requirements and aligned to strategy
- Work closely with Business Analysts to clarify requirements, working agile and focussing on product development of MVPs and continuous improvement.
- Understand the strategy, the roadmap and strategic priorities and ensure all delivery is aligned, standardised and supportive of the agenda.
- Current on new research, benchmarks, analysis and capabilities in the analytics and data science space and able to implement into day to day delivery.
- Utilize statistical methods and analysis techniques to identify patterns in large data sets and communicate the results to various stakeholders.
- Be able to use technology to visualise complex data problems into easy to comprehend analytics and solutions.
- Client focus in line with WMA strategy is critical, balancing the line between implementing standards and responding to business requests in a sustainable way
- Coordinate and interface with Product Owners and Team Leads and other developers and systems that require application-specific services.
- Participate in technical, and programmatic meetings and contribute to resolution of issues
- Develop and review technical and programmatic documentation
- Ability to clearly call out when projects are not as per plan and provide stakeholders and partners the opportunity to revisit the issues and agree new timelines