No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: February 08, 2023
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 5 - 7 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 8 Year
● Managing and manipulating very large datasets within MS Excel, python and SQL.
● Building data visualization dashboards with Tableau or Power BI.
● Analyzing and reporting on business-sensitive data, presenting findings and suggestions for business process improvements.
● Expert in Data cleaning, preprocessing & writing python scripts for automated reporting.
● Extract, Clean, support as well as import and export Data from internal DB (SQL) in the CRM /ERP /CMS
● Demonstrate experience in popular python libraries i.e. pandas, NumPy, seaborn or matplotlib.
● Good understanding of regular expressions to find and manipulate the patterns in data, and investigate errors.
● Evolve the web analytics implementation to feed and drive the customization of internal dashboards and reports to meet business objectives and manage best practices standards
● Gather data from a variety of sources and work with the various business stakeholders to create reporting that will inform promotional strategies, sales trends
● Represent Quality Assurance during project planning
● Complete first-round QA on our development instance
● Work closely with e-Commerce staff during code deployments, troubleshooting efforts
● Building process automation within MS Excel, to reduce the duration of repetitive tasks.
● Assisting the Data Migration, leading with tasks as required.
● Demonstrated strong practical experience in information and data analysis and experience in data migration, data archiving, integration and source-to-target mapping.
● Demonstrate ability to take ownership of data and ensure data is accurate and validated.
● Background administration for invoicing.
● Setting up text/email alerts and notifications.
● Configuring performance and compliance reports.
● Testing new software, automation scripts & fixing bugs.
● Compile, identify trends, and evaluate data to support the E-Commerce team in decision-making
● Advanced/expertise skills in Microsoft Excel and industry best practices with an impeccable eye for detail.
● Experience with SQL & Python.
● Good in maths and spreadsheet skills.
● Understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite.
● Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
● Must be capable and comfortable working independently on assigned tasks.
● Two plus years experience in an analyst role.
● Experience with data and reporting systems including Power BI and SQL skills.
● An aptitude for process analysis, modelling and reviews.
● A natural ability for maths, numbers, and the ability to communicate data in a common language.
● Experience using statistical techniques.
● Experience using either Tableau or PowerBI
● Knowledge and experience using a variety of techniques to communicate data insights.
● A degree in information science or data science/analytics or equivalent experience.
● Proactive problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
● Ability to distil analysis into concise recommendations.
● Professional communication skills. Able to effectively present information, both written and verbal, in a clear manner.
● Capable of project management including the ability to keep track of multiple deadlines, effectively meet deliverables, and keep both customers and peers apprised of project status.
● At least 4 years of experience as an analyst in e-commerce/digital companies.
● Good communication and advisory skills (written and spoken).
● Strong experience with web analytics like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or similar tooling.
● Experience with dashboarding and data visualization.
● Strong ability to extract actionable insights from advanced analyses and being able to advise on possible next steps.
● Preferably you have experience with Python, SQL & Google BigQuery (we provide room for training & personal development to learn).
What we provide:
● All training covers architecture, technical and processes.
● A fast-paced, high-performance, curious-minded and fun environme