No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: March 30, 2023
Work From : Onsite
Rate : $ 5 - 9 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 7 Year
Roles And Responsibilities:
• Work with R&D teams to develop software for new and existing medical device products.
• Software design and development of embedded real-time systems/Robotics, including the
development of Software Unit Test & Integration plans.
• Creation & refining requirements, Software designs, test plans, and other project artifices.
• Participates in reviews, code inspections and will support the development of documentation
required for FDA device approval.
• Participates in other quality assurance functions, including, but not limited to Software code
analysis, risk/hazard analysis, and test automation development.
• Work effectively within a geographically dispersed and cross-functional teams during all phases
of the product development process.
Develop test automation framework and test scripts.
• Must be responsive, flexible, self-motivated and able to succeed within an open collaborative
• Is highly effective, agile and thrives in a dynamic environment with multiple, changing priorities.
• Is comfortable with proactive outward communication and technical leadership and never shies
away from a challenge.
• Meet key business project matrices.
Shift: General shift, Monday to Saturday (9.00 am to 5.30 pm ).
Bachelor's/Master's degree in Robotics/Electrical/Electronics/computer science.
• 3 to 7 years’ experience in Robotics and Embedded Systems.
• Experience in motor control algorithms is an added advantage.
Experience in communication protocols like I2C, SPI, Ether CAT and CAN
• C, C++ programming skills (C++ 11 or above)
• ROS/ROS 2
• Unit Testing
• Agile Framework, DevOps .
• Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
We are looking for someone who is:
• Highly organized.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Understands and has experience in most of the services mentioned above.
Perks and Benefits:
• Great chance to develop your skills and competences, with training and approach in new
• Relaxed, friendly atmosphere as well as excellent working facilities and Opportunities for
promotions and career development in a dynamic way.