Role: PMO Lead
JD / Key responsibilities:
- Ensure the successful implementation of the PMO’s strategy, responsibilities, services, and deliverables.
- Monitor Programme reporting and assist the team in reporting to Senior Management and stakeholders.
- Update and maintain the Risk Log, Action Log, Decisions Log, and Issue Register.
- Ensure cross-program dependencies are managed and the dependency log is accurately maintained.
- Coordinate project closure to distill good practice and ensure lessons learned are logged.
- Define and embed project control and governance.
- Provide Project planning, Milestone management, Scope management, Resource forecasting across the project portfolio.
- Prepare regular status reporting for the engagement leadership.
- Overseeing the development of the projects and removing the impediments and ensuring cross-programme dependencies are managed.
- Ensuring delivery of large Project scope on time.
- Periodic reporting to Senior Management and stakeholders on the progress of the program/portfolio.
- Define project control and governance.
- Manages Portfolio of projects and works with Business areas to prioritize work requests.
- Implement project communications including project steering committee meetings and status reports.
- Ensure that project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives.
- Team handling experience is a must
- Mandate: 7-8 years of PMO experience
Key/preferred Skills: End to End project management
Rich working experience in IT Project Management & PMO function
Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
Ideal / Mandate Requirements:
o Lead Role
o Experience: 7-8 yrs
o Mandate: Team Handling experience
o Minimum of 7 years of experience in PMO is a must
o Females Only