Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
What You'll Be Doing (i.e., Job Responsibilities)
- Mentor the senior development team to become firefighters
- Keep watch on latest trends in the specific technology and set the direction for the practice with help from practice lead and tech leads
- Work with cross practice implementation teams to support and promote the practice technology
- Work with prospects/customers to identify and analyze technical/business requirements/pain points and propose/design architecture/solutions
- Work with senior practice team, to build POCs for the proposed solution architecture and win customer confidence
- Provide guidelines in terms of best Practices/standards/productivity tools to improve overall deliverable quality of practice
- Promote community participation from all practice team members.
- Publish blogs/create white papers based on the experience and research in the specific practice.
- Improve web presence of the practice with help from marketing team
- Identify training areas and implement training for practice team with help from Technical Lead
What We Look for in Candidate (i.e., Job Requirements)
- Strong (3-4 years) experience and capabilities of Technical Lead
- Not just be a mere firefighter but should use experience to create and cultivate an environment that decreases the number of fires that need to be fought.
- Experience in Develop and enforce best practices for design, development, code quality and testing.
- Experience in leading technology practice team members in the creation of knowledge repository and its distribution/utilization, ensuring the quality and completeness of the information gathered.
- Experience in providing solutions for wide variety of problems faced in Practice from a technology perspective such as:
- Customer requirements
- Developer’s problems
- Process Automation
- Team skill enhancement
- Identification and implementation of reusable components/frameworks
- Co-ordinate between the solution seeker and the provider
- Experience in creating a tech team.