No of Positions: 2
Location: PAN India
Tentative Start Date: January 24, 2023
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 14 - 15 (Hourly)
Experience : 5 to 10 Year
• Develop and support the IBM Open Pages / GRC Platforms to operate as the point of convergence for all non-financial risks, controls, issues, actions, events; and regulatory mapping.
• Automated integration across all non-financial risk systems to enable a fully connected system of record with the capability to generate assessments.
• Preventative control mechanisms to “design out” the risk of data quality issues.
• Ensure DevOps processes and standards are improved and adhered to.
• OpenPages Modules such as ORM
• OpenPages Objects and Custom Objects
• OpenPages Config (Dependencies/Dependent picklists/Security Rules/App Text/Object Text)
• OpenPages 8+ Configuration (Views/Workflows/Actions/Calculations)
• OpenPages Security (Roles/Profiles/Groups/Security Rules)
• OpenPages Trigger Dev (Java)
• OpenPages Batch Dev (Java + Notification Manager + Scheduler)
• OpenPages Packaging with ObjectManager
• GIT Source Control (Branching/Merging)
• Strong technology background, such as experience with scalable distributed applications, ReactJS, Spring, JUNIT Tests, Jenkins CICD/Automation, SQL, AFCON and AURA.
• Agile and DevOps working practices and delivery expertise, such as Sprints and Epics.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.