No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: January 18, 2023
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 56 - 75 (Hourly)
Experience : 16 to 25 Year
We are Hiring
Delivery Head Information Technology Group Project Manager /Onsite Program/Delivery Manager-Chennai.
Note: Interested Who can Join in max 7 to 10 days please share your update Profile with this below mentioned necessary details along with Scan copy of PANCARD is MUST Please share you're updated Profile to Padmavathi.email@example.com.
Group Project Manager/Program Manager
1. Location – Bangalore/Chennai
2. Reporting to – BU Head
3. Working closely with Customers, Engineering Team, Business Team, and Sales
4. Designation: Group Project Manager
Planning, defining scope, strategic influencing & pre-sales activities, benefits realization, customer liaison. Identifying, tracking, and resolving critical project issues. Risk management with top node mitigation capabilities. Proactively disseminating project information, project definition workshops to all stakeholders. Activity planning and sequencing, resource management and employee development, performance management. Developing schedules, time & Cost Estimation. Competency in coordinating various teams and stakeholders. Quality initiatives and knowledge management with quality control on account specific process requirements. Creating Charts &Schedules. Defining, collecting metrics & project-dashboard.
1. Participate in all FFI SDC project meetings and manage all communication with various departments for project from client and organization
2. Analyse all projects and programs and prepare appropriate reports to resolve all risk mitigation issues and manage all communication with client and prepare monthly reports for same
3. Develop project schedule and design various associate activities for team and coordinate with various stakeholders to plan and implement all projects effectively
4. Analyze all projects and ensure compliance to project schedule and monitor efficient delivery of all projects according to budget and timeframe
5. Coordinate with stakeholders and ensure all project deliverables according to business requirement and documents all project deliverables.
6. Develop various decision points in coordination with stakeholders and ensure compliance to standard processes.
7. Perform validation process for all mitigation issues and documents all processes to ensure continuity of project deliverables.
8. Manage all communication with design and development team and ensure accuracy in all deliverables for various group projects.
9. Administer all contracts and manage all vendors against same and provide effective feedback for all vendor services and ensure compliance to company standards and values.
10. Establish and review infrastructure architecture, standards and best practices for design and Implementation - anticipate gaps and issues and proactively recommend platform decisions. Ensure infrastructure architecture is fully compliant with security and safety guidelines for customers
11. Streamline all standard processes and procedures
12. working closely with sales and pre-sales in technically assisting sales towards successful closure of new opportunities in software engineer and IT operations.
13. Updating client and FFI management with a monthly report about the milestone deliverables/New Initiatives/ Trainings/ automation/ escalations with metrics.
Excellent understanding of large Enterprise system engineering & IT operations onsite and offshore engagement model
Excellent understanding of Cloud infrastructure, On Premise deployments & web, mobile based application development
Hands on experience on any technology will be an added advantage
Strong communication and Coordination skills within team and multiple customer team
Good understanding of latest technology & best practices
Ensure Systems are up 24x7
Participate in technical support
Travel to customer place to resolve escalations/business purposes on a need basis
Work with Sales Team for bidding new clients
Build, Coach and Lead the team of software & Infra engineers
Report delivery operations on a regular basis.
Personality and attitude traits :
Problem Solver - We like people who understands and solves problem in best possible way
Team Player - We believe in team outcome that helps company and team grows along with individual
Passionate about work - We like people who like to work, and want their work to mean something
Self-starter and motivator - We do not believe in monitoring or tracking team members
Individual contributor - We are a small team, and everyone has hands on contribution
Eager to grow - We are a small team, and want to have people to grow into larger roles as the company grows
Linked In ID:
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regards.
Manager HR– L&D (SME)
Mobile No: 9741104008.
en world group: Australia| India| Japan| Singapore| Thailand| Vietnam
Follow us: LinkedIn| Facebook