No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: January 19, 2023
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 8 - 9 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 8 Year
Strong understanding of various relational and non-relational database technologies
along with their benefits, downsides, and best use cases and recommend appropriate
database technology to application teams based on their specific business use case.
● Hands-on experience managing RDBMS databases like Oracle 12c/19c RAC,
PostgreSQL, MySQL, YugabyteDB, CockroachDB, or MS SQL Server (At least 1 RDBMS is
● Experience implementing and managing high availability and disaster recovery solutions
like Oracle RAC, Oracle Data Guard, ASM, Oracle Enterprise Manager, RMAN, Linux/Unix.
● Experience with Oracle Golden Gate or any other equivalent replication technology in a
production environment, with direct experience in installation, setup, modification, and
troubleshooting will be a big plus.
● Experience in installing, automating, scaling and supporting NoSQL databases such as
MongoDB, Couchbase, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Hadoop, among other emerging
technologies (At least 1 NoSQL is required)
● Experience working with the databases in public Clouds like AWS, Azure and GCP.
● Proficiency in automation
● Knowledge in Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Python, Terraform
● Willingness and commitment to learn other database, automation, and Cloud
● Great communication and collaboration skills
● Software development experience and knowledge of modern software development
● Knowledge/experience in development programming languages such as Java, Go,
Nodejs, html, CSS, bootstrap etc. is a plus.
● Knowledge/experience on AI/ML is a big plus.
● Ability to multi-task and prioritize with little to no supervision, providing team leadership
● Ability to work well under pressure
● Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
● Highly driven, highly involved, highly proactive