No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: December 29, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 7 - 12 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 8 Year
Big Data and Enterprise Cloud helps you to discover the competitive
advantage by employing intelligent data solutions using cutting-edge technology solutions that can
bring massive value to your organization. The core offerings are around "Data to Intelligence",
wherein we leverage data to extract intelligence and patterns thereby facilitating smarter and
quicker decision making for clients. With, who understands the core value of
modern analytics over the enterprise, we help the business in improving business intelligence and
more data-driven in architecting solutions.
• As a part of the DevOps team, you will be responsible for configuration, optimization,
documentation, and support of the CI/CD components.
• Creating and managing build and release pipelines with Azure DevOps and Jenkins.
• Assist in planning and reviewing application architecture and design to promote
efficient deployment process.
• Troubleshoot server performance issues & handling of continuous integration system.
• Automate infrastructure provisioning using ARM Templates and Terraform.
• Monitor and Support deployment, Cloud based and On-premises Infrastructure.
• Diagnose and develop root cause solutions for failures and performance issues in
• Deploy and manage Infrastructure for production applications
• Configure security best-practices for application and infrastructure
• Good hands-on experience with cloud platforms like Azure, AWS & GCP. (Preferably
• Strong knowledge of CI/CD principles.
• Strong work experience with CI/CD implementation tools like Azure DevOps, Team city,
Octopus Deploy, AWS Code Deploy, Jenkins.
• Experience of writing automation scripts with PowerShell, Bash, Python etc.
• GitHub, JIRA, Confluence, and Continuous Integration (CI) system.
• Understanding of secure DevOps practises
Visit our website to know more about us –
Follow-us on Linkedin for updates
Good to Have -
• Knowledge of scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bash
• Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira, Scrum/Kanban,
• Experience with Build technologies and cloud services. (Jenkins, TeamCity, Azure DevOps,
Bamboo, AWS Code Deploy)
• Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
• Must have good understanding of SDLC.
• Knowledge in Linux, Windows server, Monitoring tools and Shell scripting.
• Self-motivated; demonstrating the ability to achieve in technologies with minimal
• Organized, flexible and analytical able to solve problems creatively.
Education- BE, B. Tech, BCA, MCA or relevant degree in specific area.