No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: December 29, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 7 - 9 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 5 Year
Microsoft Azure Data Integration Developer who will design and build cutting-edge user experiences for
our client’s consumer-facing desktop application. The Senior Software Developer will work closely with
product owners, UX designers, front-end, and back-end developers to help build the next-generation
· 3+ years of experience in an enterprise or consumer software development environment using C#
and designing and supporting Azure environments
· Expert level programming skills in creating MVC and Microservices architecture
· Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns like .Net core
· Strong knowledge of C# language
· Hands-on experience using the Azure administration portal and iPaaS
· Demonstrable experience deploying enterprise workloads to Azure
· Hands-on experience in Azure function apps, app service, logic apps and storage, Azure Key
vault integration, and Azure Sql database.
· Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
· Experience developing user interfaces and customizing UI controls/components
· Microsoft Azure Certification, Business Continuity, or Disaster Recovery planning experience is
· Architect, design & build a modern web application for consumers
· Explore configuring hybrid connectivity between on-premises environments and Azure, and how
to monitor network performance to comply with service-level agreements.
· Collaborate with UI/UX teams to deliver high-performing and easy-to-use applications
· Participate in code reviews with staff as necessary to ensure a high-quality, performant product
· Develop a deep understanding of client goals and objectives, and articulate how your solutions
address their needs
· Unit testing/test-driven development
· Integration testing
· Deploying Azure VMs (Windows Server) in a highly available environment
· Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
· Post-deployment production support and troubleshooting
Technical Expertise and Familiarity:
· Cloud Technologies: Azure, iPaaS
· Microsoft: .NET Core, ASP.NET, MVC, C#
· Frameworks/Technologies: MVC, Microservices, Web Services, REST API, Java Script,
JQuery, CSS, Testing Frameworks
· IDEs: Visual Studio, VS Code
· Databases: MS SQL Server, Azure SQL
· Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies.
· Advanced knowledge of using Git source control system.
· Azure, AWS, and GCP certifications preferred.