No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: December 29, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 9 - 12 (Hourly)
Experience : 5 to 8 Year
Job Description – Android Developer
Candidate will join a highly skilled software team in delivering innovative mobile and web applications for Business. This is an excellent opportunity to join the technology revolution currently taking place across the agricultural industry and work with highly skilled and talented people. Candidate will be working closely with product management, UX designers and developers for the design, development, testing and deployment of our next generation and existing applications, portals to realize the corporate vision and strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Work in a team or individually to design, develop and test software for cloud, web and mobile
· Design, develop, test and document quality software to meet user and functional requirements within specified timeframes and in accordance with CNHI coding standards
· Generate rapid prototypes for feasibility testing
· Generate all documentation relevant to software operation
· Adhere to prescribed development systems, processes procedures and ensure efficient, effective, high-quality delivery
· Contribute to the improvement of development systems, processes, procedures
· Contribute to growing team members, building a strong cohesive team; provide guidance, mentorship
· Communicate effectively with all stakeholders
· Perform tasks as specified by the Delivery Lead/Team Lead
· Other related duties as required
Qualifications and/or Experience
§ Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from an accredited university
§ 5+ years of industry experience, with profound knowledge of available technologies, mobile apps architecture, technical design and implementation, Customer experience
§ Experience in designing and building complex, scalable and reliable SDK’s
§ Experience in working on large codebases and continuous build and deployment processes
§ Proficiency in one or more languages: Java, Kotlin
§ Extensive knowledge of mobile application development practices tailored to deliver best in class experience to customers
§ Well-developed problem analysis and problem-solving techniques.
§ Team player who is self-motivated and has ability to work with minimal supervision.
§ Ability to communicate effectively with team members and leadership staff.
§ Proficient with Kotlin or Java
§ Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
§ Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
§ Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
§ Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
§ Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
§ Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
§ Git or similar configuration management software.
§ Excellent communication skills; able to listen, advise, empathize, and explain
§ Deep analytical skills
§ Understanding of business domain, alignment to corporate vision, strategy
§ Project and resource management skills