No of Positions: 3
Tentative Start Date: December 29, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 7 - 12 (Hourly)
Experience : 5 to 8 Year
• Should have completed minimum TWO end-to-end Fusion Finance implementation
• Experience in Oracle Cloud (Fusion) Financials Functional in GL, AP, AR, CM, Treasury modules
• Should understand business requirements, fit-gap analysis, and preparation of functional design
• Should be able to manage the Finance track independently, interact with clients, conduct
business requirements and training sessions etc.,
• Should conduct CRP, UAT & SIT sessions with clients/stakeholders
• Experience in implementing financials cloud, configuring workflows, issue resolution and
customization across all finance modules
• Good understanding of Enterprises Structure, COA, Structure, and Hierarchies, Flexfields,
extensions set up in Fusion Financials
• Experience in working with Oracle support for various issue resolutions
• Experience in various financial data upload/migration technique (FBDI & ADFDi)
• Reporting (Financial Reporting Studio (FRS), SmartView, OTBI)
• Experience in supporting Period closure activities
• Knowledge on tax (Withholding and Transaction tax) setups
• Experience in reconciliation financial data between GL and Subledger modules
• High-level Knowledge of end-to-end integrations of Financials & Procurement modules
• Having excellent communication and presentation, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Fluent in English.
· Scrum values: Commitment, Focus, Collaboration, Openness, Respect, Courage.