No of Positions: 5
Location: Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore
Tentative Start Date: January 01, 2023
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 18 - 19 (Hourly)
Experience : 6 to 8 Year
- 10+ Years of professional technical experience in IT Service Assurance domain
- Minimum 6-8 Years experience in a Solution Lead / Consulting role for ITOM tools Implementation
- 4-5 years of hands-on implementation experience with ServiceNow ITOM, Event, Discovery, CMDB, Service Mapping, Orchestration, Cloud Management
-- Strong understanding and exposure on CMDB, Discovery and Event management processes
-- Good exposure on Performance Analytics, Reporting and Dashboards development and implementation
-- Good knowledge and experience working with ServiceNow Custom Applications
-- Good knowledge of ServiceNow ITSM Modules like Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, Service Portals would be a plus
-- Hands-on exposure on ServiceNow integration with at least 3-4 3rd party tools, including at least 1 of the ITOM tools like Nagios, AppDynamics, SCOM, Solarwinds, etc.
-- Good exposure on all phases of ServiceNow modules implementation lifecycle.
-- Experience working on Agile Methodology for project execution is preferable.
- College Degree in Information Systems or Engineering or Equivalent technical training/Experience .
- ServiceNow Discovery Accreditation and/or Certification desired
- ServiceNow Business Service Mapping Certification desired
- ITIL V3 Training and Certification
- Excellent communication skills
Roles and Responsibilites :
- As an ITOM Technical Architect focusing on ITOM development and configuration on ServiceNow platform this resource will deliver finalized ServiceNow Solutions utilizing the ServiceNow ITOM applications
- The ITOM Technical Architect is comfortable in scripting and coding ITOM solutions, namely Event, Discovery, Service Mapping and Orchestration
- Knowledgeable and familiar in the ServiceNow ITOM offerings and can lead a customer through knowledge and requirements discussions for implementing and deploying ServiceNow ITOM, including the following: Event Management, Discovery, CMDB, Orchestration, Service Mapping, Integrations and Cloud Management.
- The ITOM Technical Architect works on a project team, reporting to the Project Manager and Practice Director for ITOM
- Code and Test Scripts and Configuration for ServiceNow Discovery
- Installs and configures ServiceNow MID Servers in customer environments
- Code and Develop customized Patterns, Probes and Sensors for Discovery and Service Mapping.
- Deliver technical workshops on ITOM: Event, Discovery, CMDB, Orchestration, Service Mapping, Cloud Management
- Expert understanding on import sets and transform maps, working with external data sources, ServiceNow data mapping
- Articulate the ServiceNow CMDB Classes for Asset and Configuration, their relationships and dependencies
- Construct manual business service maps with relationships and dependencies
- Ability to write Orchestration workflows
- Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system
- Hands on experience with ITSM modules would be an advantage