No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: November 28, 2022
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 8 - 12 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 8 Year
· Expertise with the Java 8 platform or higher
· 4+ year Open Source Java/Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate
· Development experience in building Microservices, specifically with HTTP, REST, JSON and XML.
· Solid experience in frameworks like Spring or Spring Boot, Sprint MVC, JPA, Hibernate.
· Deep understanding of SOA principles and Web Services technologies: REST & SOAP.
· Experience with Relational or NoSQL database.
· Exposure to containerization and container orchestration technology.
· Exposure to messaging and distributed technology.
· Experience in React or Advanced Java Script.
· Experience in GIT, Maven, Jenkins or such build automation tools.
· Should have hands-on experience in Containers, Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, helm
· Should have experience in testing frameworks: Junit, Jest, BDD, Cypress
· Should have knowledge on WEB standards and technologies: REST, Node JS, JQuery, REACT, HTML, CSS, and Application Server knowledge: Preferably Wildfly
· Strong knowledge in Databases and related technologies Maria DB & ORM
· Should have knowledge in scripting: Perl and Python
· Should have knowledge in Git, Gerrit, Jira
· Good understanding of Cloud-native principles
· Should have excellent debugging skills
· Coordinate closely with architects, product owners, release managers and other stakeholders for feature development / resolving issues
· Candidate should be able to analyze, design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
· Good oral and written communication skills are required. Hands-on with creating good design and implementation of complex concepts, drafting design document plan and conduct relevant tests.
· Candidate should be ready to work in a fast changing, dynamic environment and ready to learn and re-learn concepts
· Exposure to Multi-tenant application, Design Patterns, Docker and Kubernetes and any cloud platform will be added advantage.