Job Title – Senior Software Developer (Java)
- Senior Software Developer will dive head-first into creating innovative Solutions as a member of our Software Engineering Group
- Will be part of an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into high quality software and products.
- Will be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our highly qualified team of technologists
- Should collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the organization to accomplish common goals
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding and Collecting requirements from Business user or Business Analyst and convert that requirement into code base
- Use different strategies of database development to meet the client functional requirement
- Engineering Analyst will be involved in requirement gathering, analysis, development, unit testing, production deployment and support.
- Support all day to day activities related to database like data consolidation, data migration and scripting
Qualifications and Skills:
- BE/Btech/MCA or equivalent
- An Individual with 3-5 years of experience in programming.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Positive outlook with problem solving attitude.
Core Java - Collection, Multithreading, Socket programming -3yrs
Framework - Struts, Spring/hibernate - 2yrs
Note- Candidate should be willing to work on struts, if he/she doesn't have any exposure in Struts.
Experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry (BFSI domain)