No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: November 22, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 12 - 16 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 6 Year
• As a part of the DevOps team, you will be responsible for configuration, optimization, documentation, and support of the CI/CD components.
• Creating and managing build and release pipelines with Azure DevOps and Jenkins.
• Assist in planning and reviewing application architecture and design to promote an efficient deployment process.
• Troubleshoot server performance issues & handle the continuous integration system.
• Automate infrastructure provisioning using ARM Templates and Terraform.
• Monitor and Support deployment, Cloud-based and On-premises Infrastructure.
• Diagnose and develop root cause solutions for failures and performance issues in the production environment.
• Deploy and manage Infrastructure for production applications
• Configure security best practices for application and infrastructure Essential Requirements
• Good hands-on experience with cloud platforms like Azure, AWS & GCP. (Preferably Azure)
• Strong knowledge of CI/CD principles.
• Strong work experience with CI/CD implementation tools like Azure DevOps, Team city,
Octopus Deploy, AWS Code Deploy, and Jenkins.
• Experience of writing automation scripts with PowerShell, Bash, Python, etc.
• GitHub, JIRA, Confluence, and Continuous Integration (CI) system.
• Understanding of secure DevOps practices
Good to Have -
• Knowledge of scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bash
• Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira, Scrum/Kanban, etc.
• Experience with Build technologies and cloud services. (Jenkins, TeamCity, Azure DevOps, Bamboo, AWS Code Deploy)
• Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
• Must have a good understanding of SDLC.
• Knowledge of Linux, Windows server, Monitoring tools, and Shell scripting.
• Self-motivated; demonstrating the ability to achieve in technologies with minimal supervision.
• Organized, flexible, and analytical ability to solve problems creatively.