No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: November 22, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 15 - 16 (Hourly)
Experience : 5 to 7 Year
• Interact with team-mates and customers to identify problems and solutions in working toward completion of project goal.
• Develop technical specifications based on functionalrequirements
• Initiator and communicator – Drive communication with potential customers through effective product demonstrations, understand their needs and provide feedback to product teams.
• Develop components of the technical solution
• Help/co-ordinate with teammates in the creation of customer components and applications
• Perform tests according to a given test plan and documentsresults
• Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environment
• Identify and escalate problems
• Maintain and repair existing applications
• Work Experience in Sitecore latest version
• Good knowledge of Sitecore CMS
Strong knowledge of Visual Studio, TFS and at least one of the .NET languages (VB.Net, C#, ASP.NET)
• Hands-on experience in .Net Core.
• Deep understanding of the web: protocols, architecture, infrastructure, servers (IIS), proxies, load balancing, high availability and databases, etc.
• Deep understanding of modern patterns and practices: unit testing, inversion of control, repository, MVC and continuous integration, etc.
• Good to have- Knowledge in Sitecore 10.0/ Sitecore Headless Architecture