No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: November 22, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 12 - 16 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 6 Year
• Manage projects independently.
• Application Development and Deployment
• Excellent Client Communication
• Team Handling and task distribution with the team
• Design Architecture Diagram and Requirement Document
Experience & Knowledge:
• Minimum 4+ years of experience in Microsoft CRM/Dynamics 365 implementations
• Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 modules like Sales, Service, and Field Service.
• Proficient in communication.
• Well-versed with the overall technical architecture of Dynamics CRM.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
• Proficient in OOB Customizations like Business Rules, Workflows, Actions, Security roles configurations.
• Experience in data integration & Migration.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Power Apps development.
• Good experience in Canvas and Model-Driven Apps development.
• Hands-on experience in Power Automate.
• Able to create custom connectors.
• Good experience in Azure Functions & Common Data Service, AI builder.
• Good in code management using VSTS.
• Experience in the Power Apps component framework.
• Understand customer's requirements and architect the solution using the Power platform.
• Mentor junior resources with the utmost care and respect.