No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: December 31, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 14 - 16 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 8 Year
The Azure Data Engineer is responsible for building, implementing and supporting Microsoft BI solutions to meet market and/or client requirements. They apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
Expertise with the Microsoft BI Stack (T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS). Responsible of designing and developing software products to implement new features and support current applications.
1. Assembling large, complex sets of data that meet non-functional and functional business requirements
2. Identifying, designing and implementing internal process improvements including re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, optimizing data delivery, and automating manual processes
3. Building required infrastructure for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from various data sources using Microsoft and SQL technologies
4. Building analytical tools to utilize the data pipeline, providing actionable insight into key business performance metrics including operational efficiency and customer acquisition
5. Working with stakeholders including data, design, product and executive teams and assisting them with data-related technical issues
Microsoft Data Engineers:
1. Microsoft BI Stack (T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
2. Power BI
3. Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL)
4. Analytics development
5. Report Development
6. Relational database and SQL language.