No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: November 21, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 8 - 16 (Hourly)
Experience : 6 to 8 Year
• Implementation of DevOps architectures using various industry-standard commercial tools with Copado experience
• Work on Salesforce Development Patterns and multitenant architect model.
• Document, justify, validate implementation details with customer-focused team.
• Be a self-driven learner, adopt to new tools and systems quickly.
• Overcome complex technical challenges and ambiguities.
• Communicate and coordinate with technical audience, including the customer.
• Maintain a cutting-edge understanding of the architecture of Salesforce metadata and configuration
• Organizes and leads release readiness and post implementation reviews
Education and Required Experience (Requirements):
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Implemented complex Salesforce DevOps architectures using industry standard commercial and open-source tools; preferable with Copado
• 6 – 8 years of hands-on experience on SFDC Admin/Developer
• Expertise in Salesforce technologies including Sales and Service Cloud, Apex and Visualforce coding.
• best practices and integration with other systems.
• Good understanding & hands-on in designing the web application, configuration, and customization using Salesforce.com.
• Strong understanding of Salesforce Development Patterns and multitenant architect model.
• Consistent history of rock-solid mission-critical automations
• Participate in DevOps-driven development in multiple platforms including Salesforce
• Proficiency in Configuration set ups
• Excellent knowledge and experience on CI/CD deployment
• Excellent knowledge in code deployment version conflict resolution
• Excellent IT governance and service change management
• Certification - Salseforce Admin, Sales cloud, App builder, PD1 preferred.