No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: November 21, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 8 - 16 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 10 Year
1. Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions
2. Problem solving and offering ideas to solve client issues
3. Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
4. Identify efficiencies and innovative approaches
5. Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
6. Assist in proposal development as requested
7. Develop your skills through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
v. Experience implementing Salesforce.com functionality and act as a knowledgeable liaison with business stakeholders.
vi. Strong technical knowledge and Integration experience.
vii. Experience leading / managing a work stream on full life cycle enterprise implementations.
viii. Experience working with customers and other team members to understand Business Requirements and Business Processes Analysis. Document detailed business, functional & technical requirements.
ix. Worked closely with business stakeholders, business analysts, implementation partners and integration/development, and quality assurance teams.
x. Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
xi. Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
· Previous consulting experience.
· Salesforce certifications
· Experience with the following Salesforce modules or Apps: Salesforce Sales Cloud/ Service Cloud/ Field Service/Force.com, CPQ
· 1-3 years full life cycle Salesforce implementations
· Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
· Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical