No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: November 21, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 8 - 16 (Hourly)
Experience : 6 to 10 Year
• 6-10 years of proficiency in configuration and customization in Salesforce.com, Apex and Visual force technologies, hands on exp on Sales and Service cloud.
• Hands on experience in Apttus/Congo CPQ and CLM modules.
• Good knowledge in SFDC configuration, customization, programming with APEX Class / Triggers / APIs, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com application from scratch.
• Should be strong in product configuration management - products, bundles, inclusion rules, recommendation rules, constraint rules.
• Pricing management - Price dimensions, price rulesets, pricing call-back class, validation call-back class.
• Hands on experience with Apttus Intelligent Workflow Approval process
• Ability to build and update complex X-Author word templates
• Good work experience in Reports and Dashboards.
• Experience in Lightning. Hands on work experience with Salesforce.com web services, WSDL and experience in other integration aspects is desirable.
• Deployment experience
• Understand the technical specification and develop features/modules using Apex/Visualforce technology for salesforce.com based web/mobile applications
• Perform unit testing for the modules developed
• Participate in technical discussions within the project team and status meetings with the customers
• Good communication skills.