No of Positions: 5
Tentative Start Date: October 31, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 8 - 10 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 6 Year
• Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for clients.
• Architect, build and maintain excellent ReactNative applications with clean code.
• Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
• Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user
• Integrate third-party API's.
• Write unit and integration tests.
• Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
• Work with native modules when required.
• Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project
manager, QA professional, and a designer.
• Complete sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
• Assist with building estimates.
• Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
• Track your time throughout the day using Toggle.
• Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
• Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each
other as problems arise.
• Follow Full Stack's detailed development process