No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: October 14, 2022
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 8 - 16 (Hourly)
Experience : 5 to 7 Year
Experience Required – 5+
• Gathering requirements, solution and design reviews, integration and data approach, release management methodology, fit/gap analysis of product capabilities, adoption approach, and best practices related to use of the Salesforce.com platform and guidance around adoption of Salesforce functionality.
• Designing, coding, developing, integrating and implementing enhancements to the Salesforce system.
• Providing oversight of support for existing developed functionalities by support developers. • Preparing formal project documentation including requirements specifications, system design documents, Current & Future state diagrams, test cases and user manual.
• Participating in new initiatives/projects discussion with the business and converting them into an opportunity.
● A proven technical background, with at least 5 years of experience in implementation and support of secure, stable and flexible tenant designs for Salesforce cloud product solutions with good exposure to SDLC processes.
● Salesforce certifications: Salesforce Admin, Platform Dev 1 and Service Cloud Consultant is preferred.
● Has experience in writing configuration documents, preparing technical and functional specification documents, and delivering documentation to be used for future reference.
● Skills in analyzing and resolving issues, including the ability to conduct related research and work with the end users to raise Salesforce Customer incidents as needed.
● Good communication skills (written and verbal), proven team player, rolling up the sleeves and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
● Familiar with Agile Methodology and able to work within the GMT+8 time zone.