No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: October 12, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 7 - 11 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 7 Year
• Graduate in Engineering with a quest for logical reasoning.
• 3-7 years of experience with deep expertise in testing methodologies and test automation. Experience in enterprise product testing would be ideal.
• Should have worked extensively in Agile mode of testing, worked extensively in test design, test case creation, test automation, execution, and feature sign-off end to end.
• Should have a good command of automation development, framework level design/enhancements – Selenium with Java / C#, TestNG, Selenium/ng Web driver, open
• Should have worked in developing automation for testing APIs using frameworks like REST Assured.
• Should have developed test automation covering UI/API mode. Highly desirable with experience in testing/automation of microservices.
• Desirable to have working knowledge / good conceptual understanding of TDD/BDD models.
• Excellent design, coding, debugging, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills