No of Positions: 3
Tentative Start Date: October 20, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 7 - 8 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 6 Year
• Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C & Swift Expertise in iOS SDK Framework and building
• Familiar with iOS SDK (UI Kit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, Core Animation, Core Graphics and
Core Text, etc) &Xcode
• Good expertise in Auto Layout and adding constraints programmatically
• Must have experience of Memory management, caching mechanisms, threading, third-party libraries and
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Understand Apple design principles and interfaceguidelines
• Knowledge of best practices in iOS app design to support iPhone and iPad layouts
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN, and Project Management
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Good written, verbal, organizational and interpersonalskills
• Excellent debugging and optimization skills
• Strong design, development and debugging skills
• Knowledge of Android development is a plus.
• Design and build advanced applications for iOS.
• Modularize the code in the best possible way.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Continually discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• 3 to 6 years of total work experience in IT industry