No of Positions: 5
Tentative Start Date: September 21, 2022
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 6 - 10 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 7 Year
Job Description for Angular Developer
1. Implement a complete user interface (front-end) in the form of web apps.
2. Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code and
maintaining code in Angular and Rest Web Services.
3. Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
4. Design, Develop, Modify, Implement and Support high-quality software design
5. Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new
technologies and presenting these for architectural review proactively.
6. Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
7. Driving and managing multiple features parallel and planning the sprints
8. Planning of resources in an efficient way to utilise the resources at their
maximum capabilities and meet the product roadmap target.
9. Analysing the framework/library level updates and planning in optimal way to
10. Mentor and train the team for product growth as well as personal growth
through advice, coaching, and training opportunities.
11. Develop and help the team to develop tools and applications by producing
clean, efficient code.
12. Determine root cause for the most complex software issues and develop
practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions.
13. Reviewing code, providing feedback to ensure the best practices are followed.
14. Assist in task planning, estimation, scheduling, and staffing.
15. Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
16. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders and improve the
17. An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow
for rapidly changing design/ technology.