No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: September 21, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 8 - 11 (Hourly)
Experience : 3 to 6 Year
Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer
Location: Bengaluru, India
Experience: 3 to 6 years
We are America’s leading enterprise SaaS provider helping public sector agencies plan and deliver over $450 billion worth capital infrastructure projects and realize up to 5% in savings. Aurigo performs the entire configuration, implementation and delivery of its enterprise software solutions. These are multimillion-dollar projects typically spanning 6 months to two years. Our customers include State agencies, Airports, large cities and counties, and major transit authorities who spend anywhere from $15K ARR to $3M ARR on our software subscription plans. We are proud to be Great Place to Work Certified.
In this role, you will work on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment. You will be responsible for analyzing the requirements, designing and developing software that is going to solve real world customer problems. You will be working on enhancing our award-winning flagship product suite Aurigo Masterworks. We are looking for energetic, self-driven, thinking team players to join our success story.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering with minimum 65%
• Must have 2-5 years of experience in developing web applications using Microsoft .NET
• Must be proficient in Microsoft SQL Server 2014 and RDBMS concepts.
• Proficiency in developing reports using SSRS (or other report building tools).
• Preferably worked in an Agile development environment.
• Preferable worked in an enterprise product environment.
• Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
• Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.