No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: September 21, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 9 - 12 (Hourly)
Experience : 6 to 8 Year
Job Title: Senior Technical Writer / Senior Information Developer
Experience: 6+ years
We are America’s leading enterprise SaaS provider helping public sector agencies plan and deliver over $450 billion worth capital infrastructure projects and realize up to 5% in savings. Aurigo performs the entire configuration, implementation, and delivery of its enterprise software solutions. These are multimillion-dollar projects typically spanning 6 months to two years. Our customers include State agencies, Airports, large cities and counties, and major transit authorities who spend anywhere from $15K ARR to $3M ARR on our software subscription plans. We are proud to be Great Place to Work Certified.
We are looking for individuals with a flair for effectively authoring software product documentation for end-users. The information developer must precisely translate user requirements and features to easily readable and comprehendible end-user documentation. Knowledge in developing marketing content such as white papers, brochures, newsletters, and demo scripts is an added advantage.
• Analyze, develop, and deliver content for context sensitive online help systems, user guides, and technical manuals using MSTP.
• Collaborate with subject matter experts to determine necessary content updates.
• Obtain collaborative approval of all new and revised content by subject matter experts and key contributors on cross-functional teams.
• Provide expertise to cross-functional team members and subject matter experts for design and delivery strategies of product documentation.
• Provide expertise for product documentation projects and assist in documentation design and delivery strategies for new product offerings.
• Work with editors, other writers, instructional designers, and reviewers to refine content.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 6+ years of experience in writing, editing, developing documentation.
• Excellent editing, writing, and verbal communication skills.
• Good eye for detail, design, and typography, and strong visualization.
• Sound knowledge of Technical Writing principles, standards, and methods.
• Ability to author quality documentation with aggressive deadlines.
• Proven ability to work well independently and as part of a team.