No of Positions: 5
Tentative Start Date: September 26, 2022
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 10 - 12 (Hourly)
Experience : 2 to 4 Year
● Masters/Bachelors with 2+ years of experience in building real-world machine learning/Deep
● Well-versed with any DL framework like Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch and/or others
● Experience in solving problems on Kaggle will be a huge plus
● Passionate about implementing research papers from scratch
● Deep understanding of predictive modelling, machine learning, clustering and classification
techniques, and algorithms such as SVM, Random Forest, KNN, etc.
● Proficient level of Python programming, ability to create a high-quality reusable code
● Good understanding of Linear algebra, Probability/Statistics, Optimization and Graph theory.
● Ability to both use existing libraries (ML, Deep Learning) as well as design algorithms