No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: September 27, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 8 - 16 (Hourly)
Experience : 5 to 7 Year
- Experience in Force.com development/customization, Salesforce.com integration and extension
- Experience in CPQ and good in implementing CPQ
- At least 1-3 successful completions of CPQ and Billing full cycle Implementation.
- Experience with Lightning Implementation including LWC mandatory
- Experience with Integration using REST and SOAP
- Active Salesforce PD I and PD II / Active Salesforce CPQ Specialist
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Salesforce CPQ projects.
• Salesforce Dev and CPQ certified experience
• Hands on Experience with CPQ and Billing Solutions.
• At least 1-3 successful completions of CPQ and Billing full cycle Implementation.
• Experience with Salesforce CPQ Cloud, including quoting process, pricing bundles and
• Experience with the configuration & implementation of Salesforce CPQ
• Experience with Salesforce configuration: creating pages, tabs, views, filters, validation rules,
workflows, process builder, cloud flow designer, approvals, profiles, role, security permissions,
custom objects, custom fields, relationships, reports/dashboards, and Lightning UI
• Experience with Apex development, custom app development, LWC and lightning
• Experience with Salesforce best practices
• Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other
• Experience performing detailed gap analysis, and preparing as-is & to-be process
• Experience leading distributed teams to design architecture and requirements for and oversee
development of packaged and integrated solutions
• Ability to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth
evaluation and may require collaboration across multiple functional/technical teams
• Ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the
appropriate audience; including both verbal and written communications.
• Experience with upstream & downstream processes & solutions to CPQ capabilities such
as MDM (Customer, contact, company, product Master), Order Management, Billing,
Invoicing and Booking is a big plus.