No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: September 19, 2022
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 12 - 20 (Hourly)
Experience : 7 to 10 Year
Minimum 7+ years of hands on experience in designing, building and operationalizing large scale on-premises & cloud enterprise data warehouse solutions.
• Practical hands-on experience on Azure cloud services (like Azure Data Factory, Synapse Analytics, ADLS Gen2, Key Vault, Power BI, Azure Analysis Services, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure SQL, Azure Purview, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Event Hub)
• Proven experience in analysing, re-architecting and migrating on premise data warehouses to data platforms on Azure cloud using cloud native or 3rd party services.
• Proven experience with the following areas of DW/BI: ETL, Data Analysis, Data Modelling/Architecture, Reporting, DW Quality Assurance, Master & Metadata Management, Data Governance, Data Lineage, Big Data, Data Security, Performance Tuning, BI/ DW Solution Architecture and BI/DW infrastructure.
• Hands-on experience with modern enterprise data architectures and data toolsets (ex: data warehouse, data marts, data lake, data lakehouse, 3NF, data vault, NoSQL and dimensional models, modelling tools, profiling tools)
• Good knowledge of designing and building data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a big data architecture using Java / Python / Scala.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to analyse and make recommendations on solutions.
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly as well as ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills