No of Positions: 2
Tentative Start Date: September 18, 2022
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 10 - 12 (Hourly)
Experience : 4 to 8 Year
JD :-5+ Years experience in React JS
Looking for Work from home
Shift Timing is 3 PM - 12AM
Build web apps with modern user interfaces for desktop and mobile that will get used by millions of users every month
- Crafts beautiful cross-browser compatible pages
- Strong understanding of Web markup with HTML(5) and CSS(3) is a strong plus
- Minimum 3 projects completed on Angular 2+
- Build and support scalable, re-usable software
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS is a plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN and Git is a plus.
- Is passionate about learning
- Is driven by an unknown force to change learning experience for the better
Good To Have
MVC Frameworks (React, Vue.js, Ember, Backbone, CanJS)
Familiar with write and run unit test cases
Experience with JS utility libraries: Lodash, moment, Underscore
Experience on scrum methodology software development and using Jira to manage projects
Roles and Responsibility
• Drive work independently & collaboratively with a cross-functional team to iteratively develop high quality products/features for desktop, mobile-web and mobile-app.
• Act as a key contributor of new & effective technical solutions to make the product standout and take ownership of the product with pride.
• Collaborate with other developers and designers to build simple, maintainable, high quality codebase.
• Should have an eye for good UI design and UX