No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: September 08, 2022
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 8 - 12 (Hourly)
Experience : 10 to 15 Year
• Ensure compliance with software quality engineering policies and standards.
• Create and facilitate a collaborative, empowered team’s progress toward ownership of the customer and team satisfaction, fostering creativity and innovation.
• Push continuous improvement across the roadmap delivery and practice, driving towards Rapid, Reliable, and Repeatable.
• Maintain a strong cross-functional team to establish and manage the team’s strategy and delivery against the roadmap.
• Proactively identify risks and issues, prioritize them, and create plans to resolve them in a timely manner.
• Detailed Code review on seniors.
• Release planning, and deployments.
• Create Technical project solution design and Project structure.
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Introduce new technologies.
• Enforce Code review practices, and Technical Standards
• Get involved with stakeholders (PMs, Business Users, HQ management, and ODC branch management).
• Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain business applications.
• Support and customize new and existing SharePoint applications
Exp range 10 to 15 yrs
• Part-time consultant who will work for 20 hours a week / 4 Hrs. a day.
• Understand browser-specific compatibility issues.
• Experience in PowerShell scripts (Configure SharePoint, deploy packages…)
• Testing and debugging code, and troubleshooting software issues.
• MSSQL and TSQL (will be having low weightage here, because SharePoint Dev, do not work directly with SQL Procedures and all)
• Working with REST APIs (Create/Consume)
• SharePoint Search Configuration, Coding, testing, debugging, deployment
• SharePoint 2019 Administration and Configuration.
• Experience in SSOM, JSOM, CSOM, Master Pages, Layouts, Visual Web Part, and SPFx
• SharePoint 2019 portal and custom development.
• 8+ years of experience in SharePoint development