No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: September 08, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 8 - 10 (Hourly)
Experience : 5 to 8 Year
o Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
o Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
o Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
o Integration with external REST/SOAP web services
o Integration of data storage Solutions
o Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
o Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
o Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
o UI Integration with programming infrastructures in PHP Create functional requirement documents and guides others within the project/team
o Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
o Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
o Continuous development/research for new features
· LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP) environment experience with MVC frameworks.
Knowledge of PHP frameworks like CodeIgniter / YII / Zend / Joomla / Drupal etc will be a plus point
· In addition to PHP, hands-on with Python or node.js will be preferred
Experience in frontend technologies like React is an added advantage.
· Proven API Web Services experience (REST/SOAP/XML)
· Experience with SQL Based Databases (SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
· Server infrastructure and networking knowledge (IIS, DNS, Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
· Memcache, Redis, Solr/Lucene/Elastic Search (Preferred)
· Git or Subversion version control
· Experience working in a team environment
· Proven experience making a measurable technical impact to large-scale distributed systems and driving the right business results as an outcome
· Fluent English: Strong verbal and written communication skills.