No of Positions: 2
Location: New Delhi
Tentative Start Date: August 19, 2022
Work From : Offsite
Rate : $ 8 - 15 (Hourly)
Experience : 5 to 7 Year
Job Description: PHP SSE
Experience: 5 -7 Years
• Excellent knowledge of working with Core PHP & MySql.
• Must possess a strong understanding of Object-Oriented technology
• Knowledge of any PHP CMS or Framework will be a plus - Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, CodeIgniter, Zend Framework, Angular JS, React
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Work primarily with PHP, object-oriented design, dynamic content retrieval, Unit testing techniques, debugging techniques, HTTP, MySQL, and Apache
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Execution of software development to manage accuracy and quality. Manage and control the quality of design, code, and deployment process of web module development.
• Optimize Code as well as database performance.
• Solve complex performance and other critical problems and architectural challenges.
• Take Initiatives for the required changes in the software development process to manage overall quality.
• Learn new required techniques and implement them.
• Manage Documentation of each stage of development