No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: August 21, 2022
Work From : Any Location
Rate : $ 18 - 22 (Hourly)
Experience : 8 to 12 Year
Roles & Responsibilities
• Architect, develop and support eCommerce websites on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform (SFCC).
• Stay on top of new technology, utilizing the latest from Salesforce, 3rd party vendors, and other web tools.
• Provide assessments and recommendations on the design of e-commerce systems, while integrating components built by developers and ensuring architectural integrity of the system
• Providing feasibility analysis and doing POC for vendor assessment and third party SFCC cartridge integrations.
• Provide technical guidance, mentorship, and coaching to solution partners and client developers regarding the implementation and maintenance of e-commerce solutions based on Commerce Cloud best practices.
• Diagnose complex technical and business problems and provide creative solutions
• Perform Impact Analysis across enterprise systems as well as third party solutions and provide high level cost and effort estimates for all major SFCC initiatives
• Identify and enforce overall architectural principles, framework and standards. Enforce and guide a Solution Review process to ensure all solutions are thoroughly vetted
• Align the platform vision and overall roadmap with the technical requirements of the SFCC stack
• Communicate technical needs and limitations clearly and effectively
Preferred Skills & Experience
• Solid grasp of SFCC/Demandware API and development patterns.
• Working knowledge of Cross Cloud framework (SFCC and SFMC).
• Demonstrated ability architecting and leading completion of several large projects (integrations, APIs, refactoring, etc.).
• Extensive experience with responsive design.
• Demonstrated ability architecting SFCC multi-site/multi locale architecture.
• Deep understanding of Payment and Order Management systems and integration concepts â€“ REST, SOAP, Batch, SFTP, API Gateways
• Exposure to PII & PCI policies as well as Ecommerce security
• Jira, Confluence, GitHub, BitBucket
• Experience working in a fashion / multi-brand environment.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Technical architect experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud/Demandware.
• Experience in handling at least 4-6 end to end SFCC development/implementation projects
• Working experience in Healthcare domain is a huge plus.
• Must have SFCC Developer certification.
• B2C Commerce Architect certification is highly preferred.
• Strong understanding of e-Commerce ecosystems and processes that include end-to-end data flows and processing from order management, fulfilment, payments, customer service and other back-end systems
• In-depth knowledge of various client side and server-side technologies