No of Positions: 1
Tentative Start Date: August 16, 2022
Work From : Onsite
Rate : $ 13 - 19 (Hourly)
Experience : 7 to 10 Year
1. Responsible for Migrating Applications to cloud
2. Excellent Read & Write Communication ability needed in English.
3. Hands on Capability to drive complete Devops Life Cycle for new and existing products.
4. 5+ years’ experience in DevOps, CI/CD implementation.
5. Technical Infrastructure background essential with working knowledge in multi-cloud
environment AWS, Azure, GCP.
6. Experience working effectively within a team.
7. Excellent skills transfer capabilities.
8. Devops Certification Preferred but not mandatory.
9. Strong Experience in containerization platforms (one of them) - Kubernetes/ AWS EKS.
10. Experience with Deployment Automation & Orchestration platform (Jenkins).
11. Configuration of Application Server (WebLogic, Tomcat)
12. Automate build, packaging, testing and deployment processes using tools and/or scripts.
13. Should have experience in provisioning, configuration management and deployment tools
14. Proficiency in programming and scripting language such as Python, Shell Script
15. Should have experience in infrastructure as code development using Terraform, Cloud
16. Sound understanding, administration, and implementation of
monitoring/Alerting/Trending tools and Process flow (Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix, cloud
17. Design and implement solutions that allow Kubernetes to scale at the infrastructure and
18. Kubernetes-related technical issues and support their services.
19. Hands on experience on provisioning cloud infrastructure in mainstream cloud providers
(Azure, AWS etc.)
20. Strong Experience in Amazon EC2 setting up instances, VPCs, and security groups.
21. Hands-on experience in system administration & troubleshooting, primarily on Linux
22. Extensive experience in Docker files, images, containers & Registry.
23. Proficient in writing Helm Charts for deployments.
24. Experience with collaborative version control systems (Git/ GitLab)
25. Experience with CI/CD technologies such as Artifactory, SonarQube.
26. Hands on experience AWS/Azure DevOps
27. Expertise in Git Branching strategy
28. Create design documents that ensure consistency in development across the IT
29. Guide teams with DevOps best practices, including improved scalability, performance,
reliability, and speed to market.
30. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any engineering discipline, or equivalent