Software Engineer (Java)
Location : Jaipur
Experience : 3 Year
Rate: $24 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From :
Category : Information Technology & Services
Software Engineer | Noida | Nov 2021 - Present
Working as a Back-end developer responsible for writing APIs using the Spring Boot framework.
Software Consultant | Noida | Dec 2020 - Aug 2021
Project Name : TWO WAY NOTIFICATIONS
Client : Ultimate Kronos Group (UKG)
2 Way notifications platform is designed to enable notification platform users to serve as a delivery platform for sending the notifications to their customers and receiving the notifications from the customer’s end over different communication channels.
• Responsible for writing the Back-end of the Message Box Component.
• Message box command consumes the message from the Other component and publishes the corresponding event to Kafka.
• Message box maintains the state of messages and conversations.
• Responsible For developing spring boot APIs
• Followed Microservices architecture.
• Written the Unit, Integration tests cases using JUnit Framework. • Was also actively involved in architecture designing.
Software Engineer | Delhi | Dec 2019 - Dec 2020
WEB-BASED PG BOOKING
• Developed a web-based Paying Guest Booking system for the people who live away from their homes. It provides a unique, intuitive, user-friendly, and easy-to-use interface for people.
• Responsible for writing the Back-end Of the application.
• Wrote back-end for both the User as well as Admin Module.
• Integrated Payment Gateway as well for the accepting payments made by the user.
• Was also involved in the integration of Back-end APIs on the
front-end using Angular
B.TECH IN COMPUTER SCIENCE JAMIA HAMDARD, NEW DELHI
Jul 2014 - May 2018
DEV SAMAJ MODERN SCHOOL, NEW DELHI
CENTRAL SCHOOL, NEW DELHI 2012
Software engineer | NEW DELHI | Sept 2018 - Nov 2019
LOAN ORIGINATING SYSTEM (LOS)
• Was a part of the product development team and also was working on a client project
• Fabricated a functionality in a product that enables users to manipulate data in the database without any interaction of users with the Database.
• Developed a web application for the client(Bank) to manage all of its Field officers, Unit Managers,s and Area Managers, and the data associated with the customers using J2EE, EJB, and Servlets JSP.
• Optimized the response time of the application by minimizing the complex and unavailing queries.
• Developed functionality to write in multiple Databases simultaneously.
• Worked on the functionality that assists banks in providing the paperless solution for providing the Loan to the customers.
• Was part of the team which was developing a Dashboard for the Loan originating System.
• Worked For Clients Like ESAF, ICICI banks