Proliﬁc web, app, and product designer and a research professional with 8 years of experience in the same. My goal is to create an ecstatic experience for the users through graceful and enchanting UI and UX.
Design Tools: Balsamiq, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Proto.io, Axure, In the vision
Domain Experience: SaaS Product design, Wireframing, Web/Mobile UI Design
Tutorac - EdTech
- Tutorac is an innovative EdTech platform that solves various tutoring and learning problems, all in one place. Tutorac’s high-level concept can be summarized as follows
- It works as an education marketplace where tutors (individuals/organizations) and learners can meet to provide or receive live training or self-paced video courses.
- It provides sophisticated functionalities to tutors for creating, delivering, and promoting courses.
- It works as an educational job portal where students can hire tutors on-demand for personalized coaching
My Role: I was the lead UI/UX designer for this product and built the information architecture, UX mapping, Wireframe, and Sketch design.
Witty bee -SaaS Product Design
- Witty bee is a collaboration tool that lets you manage your day-to-day task and their work status. One can build a team or a company to manage the scope of the task. It also provides the functionality of social networking like chatting and building rapport.
- My contribution: I have worked on conceptualizing the product from scratch like deﬁning the user persona, whiteboard design of the Idea, mapping of all screens, etc.
Get Litt - Gamification-based kids app
- Get Litt is a digital library designed to encourage reading habits among children. It contains numerous e-books specially curated for children of all ages. But what makes it so special is the way these books are presented to make reading an enjoyable experience. The whole platform is gamiﬁed that making reading super engaging and blissful for children. It is also packed with features like earning points, badges, diﬀerent levels, and quizzes that further spike the curiosity of the children. Thus, Get Litt is a platform to make reading a fun habit and develop a love for books among kids.
Wireframing & UI prototype Sample
- Veezily- Super marketplace app https://invis.io/JVYG3YOF45Z
- Pet link - Marketplace app & web https://invis.io/GBQJCI3JREU
- Evolve student - College App https://invis.io/US11PSZ4ZP3H
- Bachelor of Computer Science University: Saurashtra University Graduation Year: 2006 - 2009
- Advance Diploma in 3D Animation Maya Academy Certiﬁed Designer Graduation Year: 2009 - 2011