Location : New Delhi, India
Experience : 5 Year
Rate: $20 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Objective: Seeking an opportunity to work as a Salesforce Developer utilizing knowledge, skills, and attitude to transform businesses through the intelligent use of Salesforce technology. Passionate about transforming any IT infrastructure so that it becomes more efficient, scalable, and cost-effective.
● Proven experience as Salesforce Developer with the new Lightning Web Components.
● Handful of expertise in Apex, Triggers, VF pages, Lightning Components, and Lightning Web Components.
● Putting together Salesforce objects, fields, workflows, Process Builder, validation rules and profiles, and all other functionalities.
● Experience in deploying and customizing Salesforce.com.
● Good understanding of Sales and Service processes.
● Developing Salesforce platforms to meet ever-changing needs.
● Flexible attitude and able to carry out a wide range of duties.
● Configured page layouts, workflows, document templates, record types, & data fields.
● Knowledge of common project management methodologies.
● Created and updated users, reports, and dashboards to track pipeline/stages for management visibility.
B.Tech (Information Technology)2016 Noida Institute Of Engineering And Technology, Gr. Noida, UP. Intermediate, 2012 CJCHS, UP. Matriculation, 2007 CJCHS, Baraut, UP.
Tools: Process Builders, Approval processes, Workflows, Data Loader, Import Wizard, Lightning app builder, Debug logs, Audit Trails, and many more.
Professional Experience: Xxxxxxxxx Technology Solutions. 1st July 2021 – Present
●Experience setting up field service features according to clients' unique business needs. This includes installing Field Service Lightning managed package and the Field Service Lightning mobile app.
●Ability to configure Service Rules and Objectives in support of Field Service business processes.
●Involved in Data Migration by using Data loader, Workbench, and Command Line Data Loader.
●Experience in designing and developing Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions, and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
●Experience in Salesforce1 Mobile with out-of-box using Lightning.
● Experience in creating custom logic codes for Pulsar mobile app development.
Professional Experience: Freelance. 12th March 2021 – 30th June 2021
● Proficient in SaaS CRM Technologies.
● Hands-on Design and Development of custom solutions on the force.com platform including significant work in Apex, Lightning Web Components, and Apex code.
● Maintaining and Customizing Sales cloud and Service cloud applications and Community cloud.
● Customizing Commerce cloud using cloud craze API integrating with salesforce environment and building Lightning Web Components LWC security modal.
Professional Experience: Salesforce Developer, Grazitti Interactive Pvt Ltd, Panchkula. 09th September’19 – 11th March’2021
● Configuration and Customization of Salesforce.com for enterprise-wide implementation for millions of users worldwide.
● Maintaining and Customizing Sales cloud and Service cloud applications.
● Map, Migrate Salesforce Community from Lightning components to Lightning Web components.
● Developing and rolling out the company’s instance of Salesforce to Millions of global users
● Design Advanced reports, Dashboards, and Business process automation.
● Responsible for ongoing system functionality, maintenance, accessibility, and updates.
● Resolves and Troubleshoots technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
Data Analyst, Global Logic Technologies, Gurgaon. 17th April’17 - 28th Feb’19 Job Responsibilities:
● Optimized Data collection procedures and generated reports on a weekly or monthly basis.
● Worked as SME(Subject matter expert) - Google shopping Operations Project.
● Used salesforce CRM reports as a base to build reports.
● Used reports created by salesforce and displayed those on the dashboard to present weekly data.
● Managed the team Utilization data to analyze team performance.
● Worked as a linkup between the operations team and Quality audit team.
● Dev 401 – Designing Applications on Force.com.
● Implementing Business Processes/Managing Data.
● Visualforce Pages/Programming with Apex.
● Trigger Essentials.
● Working with Custom Controllers.
● Testing Essentials/Integration & Deployment.