Project Manager (Java)
Location : Noida
Experience : 18 Year
Rate: $17 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
• Strong experience in Development, Maintenance, Migration, Support, and upgrade of web/desktop applications using IBM Lotus Notes, IBM Domino Server, Java, J2EEE, Spring, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Bootstrap, Hibernate ORM tool, ModernJava Script, Angular, Vue, nodejs, Bootstrap, jQuery, Ajax, JSON, HTML, XML, JSTL, JSPs and Servlets in conjunction with SQL Server, MySQL, and Oracle.
• Have good experience in development in another technology like Lotus Notes, Domino Server, .NET Framework, ASP, and Visual Basic and C #.
• Have played the different roles of Senior Developer, Project Lead, Technical Lead, Techno Project Manager and also involved in RFP (Request For Proposal), Estimation, Work Order Creation, and design & deploy solutions on local as well as Cloud Environment.
• Excellent Understanding of Best practices and Design patterns like MVC, DAO, DTO, Service Locator, Singleton, and Front Controller for J2EE implementations.
• Strong debugging, analytical, problem-solving, leadership, communication, team management, project management, and teamwork skills with a good understanding of system development methodologies and techniques.
GROUP SERVER APPLICATION SUPPORT & MAINTENANCE
Worked as Project/Technical Lead onshore & offshore.
This project is support and maintenance of applications developed using Java, J2EE, .Net Framework, and legacy technologies.Thiscontains150+applicationsacrossbusinessareaofUKreputed water company.
• Successfully completed 150 applications (J2EE, Lotus notes, MicrosoftTechnologies)transition to offshore
• Lead team for 150 plus application supports of various technologies(LotusNotes, Java, .NETFramework, and legacy system)
• Workedcloselywiththebusinessusers, analysts, infrastructure team, testing team, and project managers to come up with the detailed design for upgrading applications.
• Discussing with clients and gathering the requirement.
• Involved in effort estimation, Work Plan, quality review, and preparation of various technical, functional, and other related documents.
• Team management, planning, work allocation, mentor the junior developers&ensure timely delivery of project & respective module.
• Effort estimation and SOW preparation
• Monitoring staff & team performance
• Ensure compliance with the ITIL Process for support activities