FULL STACK Developer
Location : Delhi
Experience : 6 Year
Rate: $20 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Seeking to work in an environment that encourages growth, enriches my experience, and leads to career progression and personal development; and to achieve the objectives of the organization effectively and efficiently.
Project Name SVM Enterprise Platform
Description: SVM provides a platform to its clients to create personalized, non-Personalized gift cards. These cards can be reloaded and can be used anywhere like debit cards. SVM uses FIS services for all its transactions like reload, transactions. The system also provides various features like dynamic reporting, fraud management, lead-based enrolment, various types of platform support like mobile, pos, etc.
Responsibilities: Backend development Nodejs, Deployments using Docker & Partially Front end Angular
Tech Stack C#, .Net core 2, Micro Services, Entity Framework, Web APIs, Azure, Service Fabric, Angular Js
Team Size 10
Duration 2 years
Project Name: Work Bench
Description Workbench is software that works on transforming semi-structured, unstructured data into structured data that can be processed by it. It is a platform that is built on configurable workflows which take the files and convert them into a specific format. It has libraries, subsets, files that are categorized by adding document type to it. Responsibilities
• Created Architecture of this project
• Perform DML & DDL Operations as per the business requirement.
• Involved in the database design of the application
• Tuning of the SQL queries, which takes a long time to process the request and reduce the response time.
• Interpreting customer requirements received in form of storyboards, cases, working on detailing out the requirement, studying industry-wide standard implementation details. • Preparing design documents and test cases
. • Worked on task assignment within the team and status tracking for correct completion of the assigned task
. • Coding and Functional / Technical code reviews.
• Unit/Integration/System Testing and verification of product to be delivered before release.
Team Size 4 Technical Stack C#.net, Angular 7, Web API 2.0, SQL Server 2014
Duration 9 months