Sai Venkateswar QA Automation 5+yrs
A professional with 5+ years in the software industry, seeking a challenging environment that encourages learning, creativity, provides exposure to new ideas and stimulates personal and professional growth and work towards organizational development through continuous self-development.
- 5.7 years of experience in Software Testing (Manual Layout, Automation, Vulnerability assessment) of Web/Mobile Applications.
- Experience in enhancing & maintenance of a single framework for web/mobile automation using a design pattern - Page Object Model.
- Expertise in working with Selenium IDE and Selenium Web Driver using Cucumber-Maven, TestNG-Java Framework & Jenkins.
- Expert in working in different Testing Methodologies like Agile – Scrum Model, Waterfall Model.
- Good Knowledge in Core Java, SQL Queries.
- Experience in designing, preparing and executing test cases for Client Server and Web Applications using SDLC concepts.
- Demo Showcase/Direct Interaction with the Clients to study and analyze the requirements for the new requests.
- Experience in understanding business requirements, preparing and supervising execution of test cases for system customizations/enhancements and Initiatives.
Build Tools: Maven
Testing Tools: Selenium, Appium Frameworks: TestNG, Cucumber CICD: Jenkins
Version Control: Github
Database Skills: MS SQL Server
Project: US based Retail Service Provider Company
Duration: Jun 2017 – Nov 2018 Testing Type: Manual Layout Role: Team Member-Test Engineer
Project Background: Need to test responsive websites on multiple devices and platforms and make sure the website works and looks as expected.
- Participated in analysis of functional requirements.
- Prepared UI test cases based on user story with JPEG image of new functionality and do image to image comparison manually and satisfy the business requirement.
- Monitored all phases of the testing process, communicating project information, test schedules and their execution.
- Conducted regression testing during the various phases of the development and ensured the entry exit criteria tracking the test cases to the requirement specifications document using Quality Center (QC).
- Prioritized the defects and the severity levels using Quality Center and discussed with the developers to resolve the issues
Project: IVS Innovations (Infosys IP)
Duration: Dec 2018 – Nov 2019
Testing Type: Development of Automation Framework Testing Tool: Selenium Webdriver, Appium Framework: TestNG - Maven
Role: Developer/Maintainer- Test Engineer
Project Background: The goal of this project is to develop/create unique solutions using open source software looking at more automation and at reduced cost. Maintained/Enhanced existing framework which is scalable to test both web and mobile - native & hybrid apps.
- Developed customized wrapper functions on top selenium webdriver core functionalities which helps project team to achieve faster automation scripting using Java on the design pattern Page Object Model.
- Demo showcase/ direct interactions with client and project teams and support given for implementation of the solution.
- Extensive research and internal standup meetings for continuous integrations/enhancements which can reduce overall project cycle effort with involvement of automation.
- Involved in meetings like Daily standup meeting sprint planning meeting, sprint review meeting, and project closure meetings.
- Hands on Experience in executing scripts in Parallel mode, CrossBrowser Execution.
Project: US based Agrochemical Service Provider Company
Duration: Dec 2019 – Nov 2020 Testing Type: Automation Testing Tool: Selenium Webdriver Framework: TestNG-Maven
Role: Team Member-Test Engineer
Project Background: Need for functional validations 1000+ test cases and reduces manual effort, required to execute regression suite and validation through parallel execution across multiple b