Software Engineer Lead
Location : Hyderabad, India,
Experience : 11 Year
Rate: $20 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Any
Category : Information Technology & Services
• Adept at overseeing all phases of the software development lifecycle, from design and documentation to implementation.
• Experience working in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environments.
• Strong team leader with a background in managing and training junior employees.
• Outstanding technical skills; able to quickly learn new concepts and technologies.
• Excellent cross-cultural understanding through interactions with clients.
• Worked extensively in data domain spanning over from, configuring ETLs, data warehousing, Telecom rating & Billing and Loyalty, Content management systems.
• Good Domain Knowledge of RBM and Kenan Billing Systems, ETL Systems.
• On-site requirements gathering and data analysis.
• Having Strong knowledge of Shell Script, Perl, SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX, MYSQL and Postgres, and Linux O.S.
• Having a basic knowledge of AWS (EC2, IAM, S3, RDS), Oracle, MYSQL, PostgreSQL DBA, PHP, JBoss, and Tomcat.
• Having good knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes, Python, PostgreSQL, and Awk Programming.
• 6 Months of On-site RBM Upgrade Analyst experience for STC and Ooredoo Clients.
Practical experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Performance Tuning using AWR, Tkproof, Explaining plan Utilities of Oracle 12c.
• Basic understanding of Dev-ops environments.