- Having 8 years of IT experience as an Informatica, GCP, SQL, Unix shell scripting, development and Good knowledge in Business Analysis, Requirements, Development, Production support using industry accepted methodologies and procedures.
- In-depth understanding of all Cloud services in market.
- Exposure in Snowflake, Data warehousing
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, Informatica, Oracle, UNIX, Apache Airflow DAG, Big Query
- Good understanding of Cloud based services like Google cloud platform, Azure and AWS
- Have good skills on understanding and development of business rules for its Standardization, Cleanse and Validation of data in various formats.
- Experience in ITSM and worked with Incident management tools Like (Jira, Remedy and Service now).
- Experience in developing/maintaining applications in various fields such as Banking Domain, Insurance and sales Domain
- Experience in CRONTAB, Control-M, and UC4 and AIRFLOW Scheduling automation tool to monitor jobs and handle it.
- Experience in using ETL data integration tools like Informatica with the help Of Hadoop and GCP.
- Certified in Google Data Engineer.
- Bachelor of Science (Computers) from Andhra University, India.
Working as GCP engineer at Technology from 2022 to tii
- Worked as senior consultant in India, Hyderabad from March 2021 to 2021 DEC.
- Worked as senior software engineer in software Pvt ltd. Bangalore from Sep 2019 to Feb 2021.
- Worked as senior software engineer in CGI, Hyderabad from Nov 2016 to Aug 2019.
- Worked as software engineer in , Hyderabad from Dec 2015 to July 2016.
- Worked as software engineer with SAN information from April 2013 to Oct 2015.
- Development Tools (ETL) : GCP, Big Query, Informatica 9.1, 10.2.0.
- Case Tools : Toad
- Databases : Oracle 9i,11g,SQL Server
- Programming Languages : SQL, PLSQL, Unix, shell scripting, Scala
- Operating Systems : Windows 2000/XP/7, UNIX. MAC OS
- Scheduling Tools : Crontab,UC4,Control –M, Airflow
- Reporting Tools : Tableau.
- Good Knowledge in GCP and Snowflake
- Strong Interpersonal and Excellent Communication skills.
- Strong team player with ability to work in a team and an individual contributor.
- Ability to work independently with minimum guidance.
- Fast learner, flexible and able to work on multiple tasks.
- Looking to learn and work on new technologies like (Hadoop, Informatica BDM & reporting tools).
PROJECT PROFILE: #1
Data Migration from On-Prem to Cloud
Senior Software Engineer
Windows, MAC OS
GCP, Airflow, Informatica, Oracle, Unix, Hadoop, Hive
Stub Hub is an American ticket exchange and resale company. It provides services for buyers and sellers of tickets for sports, concerts, theater and other live entertainment events. It has grown from the largest secondary-market ticket marketplace in the United States into the world's largest ticket marketplace. While the company does not currently disclose its financials, in 2015 it had over 16 million unique visitors and nearly 10 million live events per month.
- This project is to Migrate historical data from On-Prem database (Informatica/Oracle) to Google Cloud Platform.
- Flat file is being generated from Informatica workflow & bq command used to load into Big Query in GCP.
- Python script is written for incremental load which is from ecomm source to Big Query.
- The daily load is scheduled in Airflow.