Location : Bangalore, India
Experience : 3 Year
Rate: $20 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Any
Category : Information Technology & Services
● B.E(ECE)&M.Tech with 2.5 years of experience in the embedded, IoT, and Cloud domains.
● Working knowledge of AWS Cloud and Azure Cloud for IoT.
● Developing, debugging, and testing firmware in Embedded C.
● Working knowledge of IOT/wireless communication protocols such as Wi-FI, LORA, Bluetooth, GSM/GPRS
(Quectel), and associate application protocols such as MQTT, HTTP.
● Hands-on experience with communication protocols such as UART (RS232, RS485), I2C, SPI, MODBUS.
● Skilled in peripheral interfacing with microcontrollers like EEPROM,HMI-display(Nextion&OLED),Sensors&Actuator.
● Experience in IoT projects based on Arduino/Raspberry pi with PLAI platform (FFAgro).
● Hands-on experience in Sensors: such as Temp, Humid, CO2, LUX, IR proximative, water temperature. Motors: DC,
● ∙Possess good knowledge on its peripherals such as GPIO, Timers, ADC, PWM, interrupt handling, Timers,
● Hardware design: Hardware component selection, schematic design, board bring-up, testing, and specification
● Hands-on experience with soldering SMD and through-hole.
● Exposure with software version control tool GITLAB, GITHUB.
● Hands-on experience in FPGA(spartan-3e) with VHDL
● Programming Languages: C, Python, VHDL.
● Cloud: AWS and Azure IoT Services.
● Controllers & Processors : ATMEGA328,ATMEGA2560, ESP8266, ESP32, Raspberry pi ,FPGA (Spartan 3E).
● Wired Protocols: UART (RS232, RS485), MODBUS, I2C, SPI.
● Wireless Protocols: MQTT, TCP, UDP, LoRa, WiFi, GSM.
● Version Control: GitLab, Github.
● Electronic Circuit Simulators: Proteus, multisim (online).
● Experience with IoT-based embedded systems design using the Arduino programming environment for automation and communication.
● Opti-system (design and simulation software for optical communication)