To disseminate my experience, knowledge, and skills in the professional sphere towards a resourceful mission and in turn to take the learning and experience for gainfully fulfilling personal and organizational objectives.
December 2021 – Present
Senior Salesforce LWC Developer | GAGSTEK LLP Client- Rio Tinto
- Involved in requirement analysis and development.
- Involved in customization and configuration of the applications.
- Involved in data mapping and data migration.
- Involved in developing complex business logic based on apex class, trigger, LWC & Aura Components.
- Deployment using GitHub & Gearset.
- Post GO Live Production Support.
August 2018 – November 2021
Senior Salesforce Developer | Jarvis Soft Technology Client- Charter Hall
- Having more than 3 Years of experience as a Certified Salesforce Developer in Configuration and Customization.
- Excellent hands-on experience in Salesforce covering Process automation, Triggers, Apex, SOQL, and AURA Component Development.
- Provided Salesforce training sessions on Salesforce configuration to entry-level trainees.
- Resourceful, creative problem-solver with proven aptitude to analyze and translate complex customer requirements and business problems and design/implement innovative custom solutions leading to customer requirement fulfillments.
- Apex Classes
- Batch Classes
- Lightning (AURA) Component Development
- LWC (Lightning Web Component)
- Integration (Server side & Client Side)
- Standard and Custom Objects
- Roles, OWD, Profiles & permission set
- Workflow Rules & Process Builder
- Reports and Dashboards
- Validation rules & List views
- Custom settings, Labels, and Metadata
- Milestones & Entitlement Process Setup
- Lightning Data Services
- SOQL limits and Optimization
- Apex best practices
- Order of Execution
- Workbench & Data Loader
- Omni Channel
We aim to enable the users to create Sales Processes and continuously monitor the new business. Maintaining the logistics department of the Professionals globally and managing the structure of the SAP with connections to SFDC.
- Migration: Performed migration from salesforce classic version to lightning experience.
- Custom Component Development: Developed AURA components and configuration components as per customer-specified requirements.
- Enhancement & Bug Fixes: Provide critical application support where enhancement comes in regular intervals.
- Configuration Setup: Creating custom objects, OWD settings, Profiles, sharing rules, Permission Sets, Workflow rules and defined related tasks, Validation Rules, Process Builders, email alerts, and filed updates to implement business logic.