Location : Noida, India
Experience : 5 Year
Rate: $9 / Hourly
Availability : 1 Week
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Sr. QA Analyst
• Software Testing Engineer with 5 years of experience in the Core banking Domain and HR management portal
• Experience in Financial Service, Retail banking, Payments, Retail products, pricing, and statements.
• Worked in Functional Testing for 5 years
• Extensively worked on HP Quality Centre (ALM), to write test cases, execute test cases, log Defects, track defects and prioritize defects.
• Used an ARD tool to write cases under the agile process.
• Experiences in providing daily basis reports sort them to the onshore team including defect, failed, passed, and not completed scripts.
• Automated the test causing Selenium Web driver under the pilot.
• Automated the test cases using QTP under the pilot.
• Automated the test case using Tosca for desktop applications (like the National Banking system and work satiation) pilot.
• Experience in handling business verification call for (High Risk) scripts with business on daily basis.
• Strong in Software Testing including creation scripts/cases/conditions, execution of test cases, and defect logging in using HP ALM.
• Have been part of the review process team to ensure quality deliverables.
• Excellent analytical & logical abilities.
• Experience in Business Verification Process.
• A good understanding of the agile process.
• Experienced in Agile Testing.
• Experience in HR management Products.
• Test Management and Bug Tracking tools —HP ALM, QC 9.2, RTDMS, RTC, ARD, QTP, Tosca, Jira, Postman, My SQL
• Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
• Process Improvement Risk-Based Testing, Sanity Testing and Regression Testing, Mobile testing, API testing, Web testing, Database testing, Functional Testing, VAPT.
Project: CITI Retail
Duration: Mar 2014— Jan 2018
Role: Senior QA Analyst
Team size: 100
Environment: Windows 7
Software and tools: HP ALM, RTDMS, RTC, ARD, Selenium, QTP, Tosca, Jira, Postman, MySQL.
The Retail application is used by Bank Associates at the financial center to cater to the
needs of the customer. We are into testing the UAT phase of the application changes release
by release. We have to test all the processes that the application can perform in different
roles (as a bank associate, bank manager, etc.). The testing performed by our team is all
based on new functionality as well as the Regression suite for UAT, as the bank is constantly
working on the enhancement and betterment of the application, due to this we have our
lease every quarter. For new functionality, a manual process is considered while once it
comes to regression or for existing regression suite (including the Sanity test), we test by
• Analyzing business requirements and functional specifications.
• Creating Functional Flow Reference Documents for Core Business Applications.
• Identifying automation scope.
• Performing POCs on different applications for automation scope.
• Performing Sanity tests, Regression tests via automation tools.
• Testing of Web Based and Window Based Applications critical today’s operations
• Providing Knowledge Transfer Sessions to new Team Members
• Defect Logging and Tracking in HP ALM.
• Generating Reports using HP ALM.
• Testing release changes in various environments to ensure the system stability on each release.
• Attending daily Business verification Call with business and vendor.
• Experience in discussing defects on WAR ROOM Call.
• Worked as functional lead for pricing module.
• Worked as Sub Lead and handled end-to-end testing activities including Analysis/Assignment of scripts.
• ISTQB certified 2015
• Scrum Trained Professional Accenture 2015
• Application Tester Certification Accenture 2015
• Banking Foundation Certification Accenture 2015
• Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication from West Bengal University (Kolkata) and secured 8.11(DGPA) in 2013.
• Higher secondary education from CBSE board and secured 82.33% in 2008.
• Board examination from ICSE board securing 80% in 2006.