Experience in the service industry - Yes
Conducting or participation in Discovery /Requirement gathering workshop / Design workshops with external clients - Yes
Heuristic evaluation - Yes
UX Research, Primary research, User interviews - Yes
Information Architecture -Yes
Competitor analysis - Yes
Creating wireframe without BRD, No detailed requirement or just One liner requirement - Yes
Experience in creating UX recommendation documents for web and mobile applications - Yes
Detailed UX case study /Portfolio - No
UX Certification - Yes
Interactive design, Visual Design, User Research, Prototyping, Information Architecture, User flow, Affinity Mapping, Icon Design, Wireframing, Competitor Research, Design testing.
Tecxlabs - nuuu Mobile app & Website
“ nuuu is a financial platform with various services like stock trading, mutual funds, papertrade, Insurance, etc available on both mobile & web. ’’
- In Tecxlabs I worked as a UX/UX Designer for their new project named nuuu.
- Since I was the only designer in their company I had to work with everyone, developers, project managers & other senior officials and had to be present at each stage from design to testing upto the final release.
- nuuu is a financial platform which provides various services like Stock trading, Mutual Funds, Papertrade, Insurance, etc.
- As the company was completely a new startup I was also responsible for setting a work process between developers & designers including design handover.
- I started my work with Stock Trading website & app and then later worked on Papertrade & Mutual Funds.
- Alongside the main project I also worked on their marketing team for a desktop as well as mobile responsive website for marketing of the product.
- I designed the overall user experience, navigation, flow and user interface of both App & Website. I had conducted a detailed competitor analysis of other trading applications and created a simpler user experience.
- As I was new to this industry I got to learn a lot of new things and it was a great experience working in this project.
- I also designed another service for the same project named as “Papertrade”. It is a trading simulator where users can learn trading and also get an actual trading experience. This is one of India’s first trading simulator which gives you a live trading experience. It also has leagues in which users can participate and win real money.
- In total 8 months I had completed Trading Website, Trading App, Papertrade App, Mutual Funds App & Marketing Website designs.
- I had also conducted design tests with developers on a periodic basis to make sure the designs are getting developed pixel perfect.
`Transformhub - Briix Mobile app & Website
“ Briix is a real estate focused digital wealth management platform. ’’
- In Transformhub I worked as a UX/UX Designer for their new project named Briix.
- I was working along with another designer for their customer app and admin website.
- Briix is a Property Trading app which will be used in countries like Singapore & Australia.
- As a designer I was responsible for doing all the UI’s and research for a good user experience. I also coordinated with their International clients to understand their Requirements and Feedbacks.
- I completed the UI of Customer App and the Admin Portal Website with Mobile & Tablet responsive screens in a period of 3 weeks.
Transformhub - Wyiin Microsite
“ Wyiin is a Singapore based company which works on warranty management. ’’
- In Wyiin I was told to design a microsite which is similar to a landing page for a website where users are able to see detailed information about the product along with features and reviews etc.
- It was a one single page website.
Emotix Miko 2
“ Miko 2 is an advanced personal robot for kids. It engages, educates and entertains
- I was part of the core product team & worked as a UI/UX designer.
- I worked on some new features on the existing parental app like
“Freshchat-A support chat assistant” It was a feature where you can chat with the support team & solve your queries. You can also schedule a video demo & find some FAQs.
“Planet Emoto” It is an entire new section on the main app dashboard. It is a tab where you can read Blogs published by the emotix team. I created a new icon & Layout of the section.
I also created & done some changes in existing UI popups of new & older features.
Also created some sample UI for other new features like Notification center, Popup design for SD card features etc.